Stress Coaching Helps You Regain Your Life
Let’s face it, events happen in life that sometimes seem to come from nowhere. Sometimes, long-term situations create stressful environments. There are many aspects of stress that can affect your emotional and physical health.
When we work together to ease your stress, we cover multiple areas that collectively allow you freedom.
A life of sadness, worry and fear can have negative affects on your health and overall quality of life. When we work together, we can ease the discomfort that erodes your life. Through stress-relieving relaxation sessions, you can regain that sense of calm that is missing, and overcome life’s struggles.
According to the Mayo Clinic, stress affects your body, thoughts and feelings, and your behavior. The cost of stress shows up in a variety of health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
If These Issues are Not Addressed – It Only Gets Worse
Important Indicators that You Need Stress Help
If you are experiencing any of the issues below, we should probably talk about starting a stress-releasing plan.
- Muscle tension or pain
- Chest Pain / tightness in chest (If you are experiencing chest pain NOW, you should call 911.)
- Sex drive problems
- Stomach issues
- Sleep problems
- Anxious feelings
- Fearful feelings of the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Anger issues and being irritable
- Sadness and depressed feelings
- Over-eating or Under-eating
- Angry outbursts or violent behavior toward yourself or others
- Substance abuse (drug, alcohol, other)
- Tobacco use
- Social withdrawal (pulling away from people you used to hang out with)
- Less exercise or stopping physical altogether