My Name is Anthony M. Davis. I’m a Certified Success Coach and a Natural Health Practitioner.
The Foundation of My Beliefs
I am a Christian Practitioner and Coach. My belief is that you were created as a person of value, regardless of your background, culture, religion or any other factor. God has blessed me in many ways and so my purpose is to help you recognize and develop your successes individually and professionally. My background allows me to understand the variety of issues that all of us face at different times in our life.
Whether I am working with you as an individual, a group, helping you create a strong, unified and efficient organization as a small company or large corporation, my purpose is to find the good within people and processes. We then use those skills as a team, allowing you to soar into new levels of success.
I’ve served in two military services, law enforcement, and I’ve led people and organizations to new professional heights in their careers. In my very early years, I worked dirty and unpleasant jobs and I learned that all people are important and collectively we can create effective organizations. As a creative individual, I’m also a bestselling author and an internationally-published fine art photographer. I was rated one of the “Top 100 Travel Photographers in the World” for 2015 through 2017.
We can enjoy successes in numerous areas of our life if we are willing to step forward.
As a Success Coach, it is my goal to help to realize that your past does not define your future. Too many people view their goals and dreams based on their current situation. That environment makes a person stay “stuck” and they can never see beyond what they already have. When we work together, I focus on those things that need to be changed for your best and work to get you there.
The reality is that with personal success coaching, you are fully capable to reach your goals.
I have led people to success and worked for those that try to make our lives difficult. I bring with me experiences that help me to understand you and help you reach the best that you can be.
I believe that each person is important. I’ve watched people face unnecessary challenges because of the stresses of life and habits that seem to control them. It’s exciting to watch a client’s life change before my eyes. The stress fades away and they realize they no longer have to carry a burden. When people take control over their life they can actually begin to see the potential within them to reach their goals.
Many famous and highly successful people have realized the truths and subsequent value of these processes and they incorporate them in their daily lives. I have helped them see new successes in their lives and given the results, I’m convinced that I’m in the right profession…After all, it IS about people and finding the best within them to bring positive change.
Training, Certifications and Professional Associations
- Coach Training Alliance – Certified Coach Program
- Executive Leadership Coach – International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Professional Life and Success Coach – International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Dreambuilder Program – Life Mastery Institute
- Goal Achiever Course – Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Board Certified Hypnotist, BCH
- Accredited Stress Coach – Stress Coaching Association
- American School of Clinical Hypnosis
- Certified 5-PATH Hypnosis Practitioner
- Certified Fibromyalgia Specialist
- Forensic Hypnosis – Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis Institute
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- International Association of Hypnosis Professionals
- Faculty Member / Trainer for the National Guild of Hypnotist’s Conference
- Non-Fiction Authors Association
- Natural Health Practitioner
- Bestselling Author, “Terrorism and the Maritime Transportation System“
- Bestselling Author, “Renewing Your Mind – Perspectives of a Christian Hypnotist”
- Internationally-Published Fine Art Photographer
- Maritime Investigator‚ U.S. Coast Guard (Military)
- Intelligence Analyst / Collection Requirements Mgr, U.S. Coast Guard Office of Law Enforcement / Intelligence (Civilian)
- Chief of Intelligence, U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Office, Mobile, Alabama (Military)
- Retired U.S. Coast Guard Officer
- Assistant Chief of Investigations Branch, U.S. Coast Guard (Civilian)
- Acting Chief of the Maritime Investigations Branch, U.S. Coast Guard (Civilian)
- Founder / CEO of the Homeland Security Group
- U.S. Navy Helicopter Rescue Aircrew (HSL-31)
- B.A. Intelligence Studies (with Honors), American Military University‚ Concentration upon Law Enforcement Intelligence Applications
- Terrorism Awareness
- Advanced Counterterrorism Analyst Course
- Special Operations Computer Exploitation‚ DEA
- Advanced Interview & Interrogation‚ John Reid & Associates
- Advanced Marine Investigation Program‚ U.S. Coast Guard
- Numerous Operational Training Programs
Awards, Memberships and Professional Recognition
- Certified Master Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CMAS)
- Member‚ Antiterrorism Accreditation Board
- Member‚ International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA)
- FBI, Law Enforcement Online Recognition Coin
- Professional Service Award‚ IALEIA
- Federal Employee of the Year, Civil Law Enforcement
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
- Professional Service Award‚ Forum Petrochemical Industry for Security/Force Protection
- Toastmasters International