The Goal Guide from the series, Professional Development – Quick Learning Series is produced by the Center for Personal Leadership and Development to help you define and reach your goals.
Life is filled with multi-tasking that can leave you stretched in many different directions. How do successful business owners and entrepreneurs manage to develop and apply success in their lives?
Successful people take advantage of small pockets of time for professional development and apply repetitive actions to incorporate profitable habits into their lives. The Professional Development – Quick Learning Series was designed for you.
Apply New Successes into Your Life
Don’t make the mistake of assuming a short audiobook lacks value. How many times have you tried to get through a book only to get distracted? If it’s a print book, it sits on the shelf unread, or an audiobook is never fully heard.
This book is designed to provide you quick tips and methods to develop your overcome life’s struggles. There may be areas that resonate with you, and perhaps a point or two where you disagree. That’s fine. Each time you listen to the book, consider how it can apply to your current situation and your future life as you prefer.
Both an audio and .pdf eBook are included.
This Book has 15 Sections:
- THE POWER OF GOAL SETTING
- Benefits of Setting Goals
- THE GOAL GUIDE
- Write Your Goals Down
- Your Goals Must Mean Something to YOU
- Your Goals Should Excite You
- Make Your Goals Specific & Measurable
- Attach a Timeframe to Your Goals
- Create Accountability for your Goals
- Don’t Be Afraid to Think Big
- Create an Action Plan to Attack Your Goals
- Reward Yourself for Reaching Your Goals
- If You Stumble, Readjust and Start Again
Both Audio and eBook are digital downloads.
For more information, Contact Us Here.