Claiming Resilience from the series, Professional Development – Quick Learning Series is produced by the Center for Personal Leadership and Development to help you build and develop strong lifelong resilience skills.
Life is filled with multi-tasking that can leave you stretched in many different directions. How do successful business owners and entrepreneurs manage to develop and apply success in their lives?
Successful people take advantage of small pockets of time for professional development and apply repetitive actions to incorporate profitable habits into their lives. The Professional Development – Quick Learning Series was designed for you.
Apply New Successes into Your Life
Don’t make the mistake of assuming a short audiobook lacks value. How many times have you tried to get through a book only to get distracted? If it’s a print book, it sits on the shelf unread, or an audiobook is never fully heard.
This book is designed to provide you quick tips and methods to develop your resilience levels in life. There may be areas that resonate with you, and perhaps a point or two where you disagree. That’s fine. Each time you listen to the book, consider how it can apply to your current situation and your future life as you prefer.
This product contains both the audio and the .pdf eBook.
This Book has 10 Chapters:
- Resilience Starts at an Early Age.
- Helen Keller – One of the Greatest Stories of Resiliency.
- Helping Others be More Resilient.
- How to be Resilient Without a Coach.
- How to Create a Resilient Business.
- Resilience for the Self-Employed.
- Want to be Resilient? Read About Resilient People.
- Regular Exercise Helps You Lead a More Resilient Life.
- Resilience After Crisis.
- Resiliency and Positivity go Hand in Hand.
This product contains both the Audio and eBook as digital downloads.
For More Information, Contact Us Here.