Boost Your Brain Power
Boost Your Brain Power
From the Professional Development – Quick Learning Series
Audio Book includes a .pdf eBook.
Table of Contents
Boost Your Brain Powerfrom the series, Professional Development – Quick Learning Series is produced by the Center for Personal Leadership and Development to help you build and develop strong lifelong cognitive skills.
Life is filled with multi-tasking that can leave you stretched in many different directions. How do successful business owners and entrepreneurs manage to develop and apply success in their lives?
Successful people take advantage of small pockets of time for professional development and apply repetitive actions to incorporate profitable habits into their lives. The Professional Development – Quick Learning Series was designed for you.
Apply New Successes into Your Life
Don’t make the mistake of assuming a short audiobook lacks value. How many times have you tried to get through a book only to get distracted? If it’s a print book, it sits on the shelf unread, or an audiobook is never fully heard.
This book is designed to provide you quick tips and methods to develop your cognitive capabilities in life. There may be areas that resonate with you, and perhaps a point or two where you disagree. That’s fine. Each time you listen to the book, consider how it can apply to your current situation and your future life as you prefer.
Both an audio and .pdf eBook are included.
This Book has 10 Chapters
… Plus a Written and Audio Forward by Author and Coach Anthony M. Davis.
- Boost Brain Function with These 6 Vitamins & Minerals.
- 5 Minutes a Day for a Healthier, Happier Brain.
- Long-Term Benefits of Boosting Your Brain Power Now.
- 5 Habits to Change to Boost Your Brain Power.
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Brain at Peak Performance.
- Staying Hydrated Makes You Smarter.
- 4 Natural Ways to Boost Your Brain.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Brain in Tip-Top Shape.
- 9 Changes to Keep Your Brain Healthy & Focused.
- 15 Foods to Make Focusing Your Mind a Breeze.
Both Audio and eBook are digital downloads.
For more information, Contact Us Here.
Deborah (verified owner) –
I was hesitant when I saw a book and audio that inexpensive. After buying, I listen to it on the road when driving. Your book talked about building habits. You’re right. It’s working.